- MINISTER Prisca Mupfumira, out on $5 000 bail for alleged criminal abuse of office, was ejected from yesterday’s Zanu pf Politburo.
- 'WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT LIKE Chivhayo Electricity project in Gwanda, Mugabe's nephew dumps multimillion dolar Harare water project'
- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime, has initiated an audit of the war veteran’s pension and education fund in an investigation that seeks to determine what has happened to a whopping US$4 million which disappeared from the Zimbabwe’s war veteran’s pension and education fund.
Currently, there are indications that the war veterans are furious due to non disbursement of their monthly payouts and education allowances for some months, a situation explained by the lack of funds.
War veterans argue that some of their children have been forced out of education even though the War Veterans and Pension fund department was allocated US$4 million , money which suddenly cannot be traced any longer.
Corruption, theft of resources and the lack of accountability are generally a well recognised hall mark of Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime and this comes as no surprise to anyone. Sibusiso Ngwenya