- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime, has initiated an audit of the war veteran’s pension and education fund in an investigation that seeks to determine what has happened to a whopping US$4 million which disappeared from the Zimbabwe’s war veteran’s pension and education fund.
Currently, there are indications that the war veterans are furious due to non disbursement of their monthly payouts and education allowances for some months, a situation explained by the lack of funds.
War veterans argue that some of their children have been forced out of education even though the War Veterans and Pension fund department was allocated US$4 million , money which suddenly cannot be traced any longer.
Corruption, theft of resources and the lack of accountability are generally a well recognised hall mark of Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime and this comes as no surprise to anyone. Sibusiso Ngwenya