- UN’s SPECIAL RAPPORTEUR ON RACISM described the 'structural socio-economic exclusion' of racial and ethnic minorities in the UK as 'striking', -
- Air zim to reroute, Bulawayo and Victoria Falls flightsto Harare Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport and create Regional hub (centralised/ harare monopoly)
- KHUPHE DEFRAUDS Agriculture College of US$560
- 15 JUNE 1919, one hundred years ago, Captain John Alcock and pilot Aurthur Whitten Brown flew across the Atlantic, the frst Nonstop Transatlantic Flight
- "I know of a certain lady called Stop It who owns 16 farms."-President Mnangagwa refering to Grace Mugabe on radio
‘VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA at his Hwedza rural homestead, warned that fake prophets in Zimbabwe , singling out Talent (Muzuva) who falsely use the name of God to attack the national leadership and extort money from the suffering public will be no more’.
The Vice president, who removed Mugabe from power through the Operation restore legacy coup, announced this while addressing thousands of Christians who had gathered to pray with him at his Hwedza rural homestead after being discharged from his South Africa hospital due to being affected by the Bulawayo White City bombing saga.
The gathereing by the Christian community at the VP’s homestead, who came to pray with the VP was led by the Roman Catholic Church..
“There are others who are now calling themselves prophets,” said VP Chiwenga. “Aripo uyo anonzi ani, Talent (Muzuva). That should come to an end today. Zvatoperera pano. We don’t have that culture where one moves around attacking leaders under the guise of preaching the word of God. God does not say move around attacking other people.
False prophets better be warned, because this is the General who brought down one of the world’s longest serving and most feared dictators, a.k.a ‘Black Hitler’ , the draconian former Zimbabwe preseident Robert Mugabe, its only a question of time before the system comes down hard. Thee are certainly the last days to fleece the people,..the Gen in back! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya