- CIVIL SERVANTS REJECT 76% salary hike to (RTGS1 000 /US10 per month as meaningless against the inflation in Zimbabwe
- CHAMISA , Crown Council leader Ncube, Social Democracy Forum and Ibhetshu lika Zulu SG Fuzwayo visit Ndiweni at Khami prison
- MATEBELELAND, MUST stay loyal to founding father Joshua Nkomo, and vote Zanu-PF, says SK Moyo
- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
‘VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA at his Hwedza rural homestead, warned that fake prophets in Zimbabwe , singling out Talent (Muzuva) who falsely use the name of God to attack the national leadership and extort money from the suffering public will be no more’.
The Vice president, who removed Mugabe from power through the Operation restore legacy coup, announced this while addressing thousands of Christians who had gathered to pray with him at his Hwedza rural homestead after being discharged from his South Africa hospital due to being affected by the Bulawayo White City bombing saga.
The gathereing by the Christian community at the VP’s homestead, who came to pray with the VP was led by the Roman Catholic Church..
“There are others who are now calling themselves prophets,” said VP Chiwenga. “Aripo uyo anonzi ani, Talent (Muzuva). That should come to an end today. Zvatoperera pano. We don’t have that culture where one moves around attacking leaders under the guise of preaching the word of God. God does not say move around attacking other people.
False prophets better be warned, because this is the General who brought down one of the world’s longest serving and most feared dictators, a.k.a ‘Black Hitler’ , the draconian former Zimbabwe preseident Robert Mugabe, its only a question of time before the system comes down hard. Thee are certainly the last days to fleece the people,..the Gen in back! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya