- Disco queen, Patricia Majalisa, the Akulalwa Ziyawa hit maker a darling of Zimbabwe and Botswana, has died.
- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
‘VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA at his Hwedza rural homestead, warned that fake prophets in Zimbabwe , singling out Talent (Muzuva) who falsely use the name of God to attack the national leadership and extort money from the suffering public will be no more’.
The Vice president, who removed Mugabe from power through the Operation restore legacy coup, announced this while addressing thousands of Christians who had gathered to pray with him at his Hwedza rural homestead after being discharged from his South Africa hospital due to being affected by the Bulawayo White City bombing saga.
The gathereing by the Christian community at the VP’s homestead, who came to pray with the VP was led by the Roman Catholic Church..
“There are others who are now calling themselves prophets,” said VP Chiwenga. “Aripo uyo anonzi ani, Talent (Muzuva). That should come to an end today. Zvatoperera pano. We don’t have that culture where one moves around attacking leaders under the guise of preaching the word of God. God does not say move around attacking other people.
False prophets better be warned, because this is the General who brought down one of the world’s longest serving and most feared dictators, a.k.a ‘Black Hitler’ , the draconian former Zimbabwe preseident Robert Mugabe, its only a question of time before the system comes down hard. Thee are certainly the last days to fleece the people,..the Gen in back! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya