- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
TO the ‘DISCERNING EYE,’ , The Zimbabwean people are being taken for fools by Mugabe and his Zanu PF, case in point, the Matebeleland area and leader’s fiasco.
It is not a coincidence that the Zanu PF national political commissar Saviour Kasukuwere is spearheading the construction of houses for 20,000 Zanu PF youths at the historic Umvutsha farm in Bulawayo, while outrage against Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko’s outrageousRainbow Towers hotel stay has spread across media and protests and hotel skirmishes are now a regular event at Rainbow towers.
Yesterday it was revealed that the former Industry and Commerce Minister Professor Welshman Ncube “misled” the Inclusive Government into signing the collapsed $750 million Essar Africa Holdings’ Ziscosteel deal without doing due diligence on the capacity of the investor, the Speaker of Parliament, Advocate Jacob Mudenda.
A nation that allows itself to stand divided on tribal lines, will inevitably feed into Mugabe’s plan of victory over a divided people in 2018.
While any leader found in breach of any set policy, such as government expenditure on hotel bills etc must be held accountable, we must not only focus on small Matebeleland leaders like Welshman Ncube and Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko’s Choppies.
We should rightfully deal all the small fish, but, at the same time lets also go for the real deal which is Mugabe the ‘US$15 billion dollar thief’s Gushungo ‘Alpha Omega dairies and their products,
Wake up Zimbabwe, ..Protests targeting real criminals such as Gushungo ‘Alpha Omega dairies and boycotts of their products will hit the enemy where it hurts the most,…in the pocket!,
Its not rocket science that the divisive Mugabe and his Zanu PF are fueling this disharmony, destroying the relevance of Matebeleland in politics by destroying any leaders of note, indirectly creating a platform for continued hatred and division between Ndebele and Shona tribes, thus concretising Zanu PF hold on power. Wake up Zimbabwe,…only unity amongst all tribes, and focus on a common enemy Mugabe, and, will lead to the whole nation’s freedom from oppression in 2018.
The whole lot must all go, not just a few, to brainwash the public into thinking the crisis has been resolved. Unity of purpose is the best way forward! #SHUTDOWNZIMBABWE2016,…./#SESIJIKILE / #TAJAMUKA!