- COMMUTERS stranded as Bulawayo kombis withdraw service in protest against fuel price hikes and unfair competition from government Zupco buses.
- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
Phillip Chiyangwa the ZIFA and COSAFA President has paid a visit to the injured Warriors defender and Caps United Captain Hardlife Zvirekwi at Parirenyatwa group of Hospitals.
Hardlife was seriously injured in an early morning hours car crash in Harare, and subsequently, reportedly had his arm amputated in hospital due to the the crash. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya