- CIRCUS: NELSON CHAMISA SAYS HE HAS THE SOLUTIONS TO ZIMBABWE'S ECONOMIC CRISIS and has demanded that the government reverses and refunds Zimbabweans all the money they lost to government through the new tax regime, which deducts two cents on every dollar for electronic transactions.
- DEPOSED EX PRESIDENT MUGABE'S SON IN LAW Simbarashe Chikore (41) has appeared before Harare Provincial Magistrate Elisha Singano on allegations of kidnapping after handing himself in to himself to the police accompanied by his lawyer Jonathan Samukange.
- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
ZimFirst leader Maxwell Shumba has accused former Vice President Joice Mujuru of confusing the people by using his party names.
“For how long should we continue to swat this fly?” Shumba said.
Mujuru’s party is called Zimbabwe People First a name almost similar to ZimFirst led by Shumba.
“We currently are inundated with questions from concerned people who are confused with the names which have taken Zimbabwean politics by storm-both ZimFirst names-People First which the Mujuru Party is using and Zimbabwe First. This issue has become a big distraction to our activities,” he said.
“It’s very sad and unfortunate that she decided to come into opposition politics riding on our back.”
Shumba said their answer to those who are confused and are asking the questions surrounding the names was that ‘People First and Zimbabwe First are one and same.
“They are intellectual and legal properties of Zimbabwe First. We will stop her from using it period. The time and place to so are our choosing. We do reserve the right to act in any shape and form to stop her from riding on our back’ There you have it,” Shumba said. By Stephen Jakes. Source: Byo24News
Photo-Maxwell Zeb Shumba