- Zimbabweans should brace for three more years of harship due to austerity measures-Foreign Affairs minister Sibusiso Moyo
- ACCOUNTABILITY-Kenya's Finance minister and the Finance ministry’s permanent sec and other senior officials, arrested on corruption charges.
- Zimbabwean official goes missing from Gems netball base in UK just hours before the team leaves for Zimbabwe tonight.
- Mwayera bus carrying Johane Marange church overturned at the 67 km peg on Harare-Mutare highway near Grasslands Research Station in Marondera.
- Zanu-PF Politburo member Obert Mpofu says an apology by Mnangwagwa's government over the Gukurahundi atrocities will be a disaster for the ruling party and the administration,
ZimFirst leader Maxwell Shumba has said his party supports the move by the abducted Itai Dzamara’s brother Patson and other fighting for him to be brought back indicating that the fight has ceased to be a family issue but has become a national problem. Despite wide indications that the abducted democracy activist and journalist Dzamara was an MDC-T loyalist ZimFirst leader Maxwell Shumba has claimed that the out spoken activists was a member…Read More