- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
ZimFirst leader Maxwell Shumba has said his party supports the move by the abducted Itai Dzamara’s brother Patson and other fighting for him to be brought back indicating that the fight has ceased to be a family issue but has become a national problem. Despite wide indications that the abducted democracy activist and journalist Dzamara was an MDC-T loyalist ZimFirst leader Maxwell Shumba has claimed that the out spoken activists was a member…Read More