- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
- NONE OF THE 21 AFRICAN leaders invited to the UK-Africa Investment Summit raised a finger over non invitation of Mnangagwa to the event.
- ZANU PF Mash Central Tracy Mudimu says the machete gangs wrecking havoc at Jumbo mine are an MDC project
- 'AN IMMUNE cell which kills most cancers has been discovered by accident by British scientists, in a major breakthrough in treatment'.
The policeman was arrested after police officers launched a manhunt for 25-year-old police detail.
The court head that Jelasi raped his stepdaughter before brutally stabbing her 15 times to death with a pair of scissors.
He was remanded to the 27th of May, defence counsel advised to apply for bail at the High Court, as Prosecutor Sebastian Mutizirwa is strongly opposed the admission of the accused to bail.
Jelasi denies raping the deceased but agreed to the charge of murder.
In his statement to the police, Jalasi said, ” I did not rape her but we had an altercation in the kitchen over food and we tussled until we reached the main bedroom. When we fell down that is when I took a scissors and stabbed her.” Source – Byo24