- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
The policeman was arrested after police officers launched a manhunt for 25-year-old police detail.
The court head that Jelasi raped his stepdaughter before brutally stabbing her 15 times to death with a pair of scissors.
He was remanded to the 27th of May, defence counsel advised to apply for bail at the High Court, as Prosecutor Sebastian Mutizirwa is strongly opposed the admission of the accused to bail.
Jelasi denies raping the deceased but agreed to the charge of murder.
In his statement to the police, Jalasi said, ” I did not rape her but we had an altercation in the kitchen over food and we tussled until we reached the main bedroom. When we fell down that is when I took a scissors and stabbed her.” Source – Byo24