- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
The policeman was arrested after police officers launched a manhunt for 25-year-old police detail.
The court head that Jelasi raped his stepdaughter before brutally stabbing her 15 times to death with a pair of scissors.
He was remanded to the 27th of May, defence counsel advised to apply for bail at the High Court, as Prosecutor Sebastian Mutizirwa is strongly opposed the admission of the accused to bail.
Jelasi denies raping the deceased but agreed to the charge of murder.
In his statement to the police, Jalasi said, ” I did not rape her but we had an altercation in the kitchen over food and we tussled until we reached the main bedroom. When we fell down that is when I took a scissors and stabbed her.” Source – Byo24