- Doctors now in 2nd month of a strike, and Zimbabwe teachers will only work 2 days a week and no longer abide by the formal dress code
- Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC) says tertiary institutions must introduce uniforms for female students, ostensibly to avoid sexual abuse.
- FORMER FINANCE MINISTER ,MDC Alliance VP Tendai Biti says Zimbabwe will collapse in six months owing to the run away inflation .
- A CHIMANIMANI woman Sibongile Mlambo like Grace Mugabe, locked up boyfriend Robert Manzou's body (40)for two days as she left for another binge.
- CHAMISA KHUPHE FIGHT in new twist in the battle for control of the MDC opposition party
The policeman was arrested after police officers launched a manhunt for 25-year-old police detail.
The court head that Jelasi raped his stepdaughter before brutally stabbing her 15 times to death with a pair of scissors.
He was remanded to the 27th of May, defence counsel advised to apply for bail at the High Court, as Prosecutor Sebastian Mutizirwa is strongly opposed the admission of the accused to bail.
Jelasi denies raping the deceased but agreed to the charge of murder.
In his statement to the police, Jalasi said, ” I did not rape her but we had an altercation in the kitchen over food and we tussled until we reached the main bedroom. When we fell down that is when I took a scissors and stabbed her.” Source – Byo24