- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
The policeman was arrested after police officers launched a manhunt for 25-year-old police detail.
The court head that Jelasi raped his stepdaughter before brutally stabbing her 15 times to death with a pair of scissors.
He was remanded to the 27th of May, defence counsel advised to apply for bail at the High Court, as Prosecutor Sebastian Mutizirwa is strongly opposed the admission of the accused to bail.
Jelasi denies raping the deceased but agreed to the charge of murder.
In his statement to the police, Jalasi said, ” I did not rape her but we had an altercation in the kitchen over food and we tussled until we reached the main bedroom. When we fell down that is when I took a scissors and stabbed her.” Source – Byo24