- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
ZAMBIAN BOEING 747 CRASH: A Zambian boeing 747 plane has reportedly crashed at Bulawayo Joshua Mqabuko airport which is roughly 20km from Bulawayo city. There are reports of a huge plume of smoke seen billowing from the crash scene at the airport. It is no secret that Zimbabwe’s fire fighting ability is heavily limited by lack of water for the firefighting cews…more news to folow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya. Source-Bulawayo24