- NELSON CHAMISA HAS APPOINTED his presidential spokesperson in the MDC-T faction , Dr Nkululeko Nkululeko Mkastos Sibanda, replacing Luke Tamborinyoka, who is reportedly campaigning for the Goromonzi National Assembly seat.
- All Zimbabweans must realise that we face massive uncertainity to the future, and the future depends on us the people uniting and rising up in absolute defiance to oppressive Zanu pf hegemony, military rule, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and secureocrats
- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
ZAMBIAN BOEING 747 CRASH: A Zambian boeing 747 plane has reportedly crashed at Bulawayo Joshua Mqabuko airport which is roughly 20km from Bulawayo city. There are reports of a huge plume of smoke seen billowing from the crash scene at the airport. It is no secret that Zimbabwe’s fire fighting ability is heavily limited by lack of water for the firefighting cews…more news to folow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya. Source-Bulawayo24