- 'CHAMISA IS STAGE MANAGING , TO DRAW SYMPATHY FROM OTHER OPPOSITION POLITICIANS , who were now allegedly withdrawing from the MDC alliance and going back to their original parties'-Emmerson Mnangagwa
- CHAMISA'S COURT CHALLENGE AGAINST MNANGAGWA election victory will be heard on the 22nd of August 2018 at 10:00am.
- US SINGER 'QUEEN OF SOUL' ARETHA FRANKLIN (76) HAS DIED AFTER BATTLING CANCER The US singer, whose career spanned seven decades, passed away at her home in Detroit, Michigan, on Thursday, surrounded by her family.
- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA'S SECURITY HAS BEEN BEEFED UP, at all public functions, and all dignitaries, including his Zimbabwe government Cabinet ministers, have to be frisked by his Mnangwa's aides before they take seats near him.
- BREAKING NEWS: ZANU PF TO USE ITS MAJORITY IN PARLIAMENT TO MAKE NUMEROUS CONSTITUTIONAL CHANGES, including raising the minimum age for presidential aspirants from the current 40 year to 55, effectively making Chamisa (40) only eligible for Zimbabwe's presidential office in 2033.
After Mugabe’s Zanu PF midnight barefoot dancing around a Chinhoyi cave in the false hope that diesel will suddenly flow from the rocks, the next con on the table is the repatriation of the 1896 slaughtered First Chimurenga Heroes from UK back to Zimbabwe.
Mugabe and his Zanu PF will attempt to brainwash the electorate with the usual sanctions and liberation struggle mantra, topping it up with the cream of all cons, the century year old skulls ekuru of the first Chimurenga heroes including legendary the Mbuya Nehanda and Sekuru Kaguvi, which are said to be stored in UK museums.
They have run out of all ‘logical excuses or justification’ for their continued forced presence and oppression of the suffering Zimbabweans. Wake up Zimbabweans! By Sibusiso Ngwenya. photo-Mugabe’s Zanu PF ministers and witchdoctor at a midnight disel ceremony in Chinhoyi in the failed diesel fuel con. see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com.