- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
THE Zanu PF government cannot concentrate on turning around the economy for now before repatriation of the remains of the country’s First Chimurenga heroes lying in foreign museums, Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo has said. Commenting on his Twitter account in response to a remark by one of his followers calling on government to concentrate on rebuilding the free-falling economy, Moyo said: “How can we focus on the economy when the skulls…Read More