- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
THE Zanu PF government cannot concentrate on turning around the economy for now before repatriation of the remains of the country’s First Chimurenga heroes lying in foreign museums, Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo has said. Commenting on his Twitter account in response to a remark by one of his followers calling on government to concentrate on rebuilding the free-falling economy, Moyo said: “How can we focus on the economy when the skulls…Read More