- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
- 'MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS "there is no vacancy" sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf'-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
- INFERTILITY: FIRST LADY WARNS THAT stress, excessive smoking, alcohol, genetically abnormalities, fibroids, endometriosis ,pesticides or radiation are some of the causes of infertility .
- 'VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA at his Hwedza rural homestead, warned that fake prophets in Zimbabwe , singling out Talent (Muzuva) who falsely use the name of God to attack the national leadership and extort money from the suffering public will be no more'.
- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
Ngwenya, 37, was charged with contravening the Road Traffic Act by not having a driver’s licence and reckless driving when he appeared before Harare magistrate Barbra Mateko.
He pleaded guilty to driving without a licence but denied the other charge prompting the State to object his admission to bail because he had already been convicted on his own plea.
The complainants are Innocent Chadyiwa, 60, who was driving a Mercedes Benz along Josiah Tongorara Avenue due west on the day of the accident.
The second is Muhonde Nyaradzo Debra, 38, who was driving a Nissan Sylphy along Sam Nujoma due north in the inner lane.
The third complainant is Kenneth Dzviti, 31, and was driving a Toyota Run X behind Muhonde.
Prosecutor Isheunesu Mhiti alleged that on February 25 around 6pm, Ngwenya was driving a Mercedes Benz along Sam Nujoma Street due south and was involved in a hit-and-run accident.
The court heard that Ngwenya was occupying a lane for cars turning right only but proceeded straight ahead and against a red traffic light.
In the intersection, Ngwenya collided with Chadyiwa who was driving along Josiah Tongogara Avenue due west.
His car veered to the right and hit Muhonde’s car that had stopped taking heed of the red traffic light causing the car to move backwards and rammed into Dzviti’s car that was directly behind.
Ngwenya then sped off against the flow of traffic along Sam Nujoma and did not stop, ascertain nor report the accident to the police within 24 hours as required by the law.
Damages sustained by the vehicles vary from minor to extensive and no one was injured.
Further investigations established that Ngwenya was not a holder of a valid driver’s licence in respect of the class of motor vehicle which he was driving.
According to the State Ngwenya was negligent by proceeding against a red traffic light, speeding, failing to keep a proper look out or act reasonably when collision seemed imminent and driving on the wrong side of the road.
Source – dailynews