- Major Gen William Dube and NRZ GM Respina Zinyanduko wreak havoc in NRZ
- UKRAINES'S RICHEST MAN SUES RUSSIA AT at Europe's top human rights court over what he has said are billions of dollars in business losses since Russia's invasion.
- NATO INCREASES FORCES ON HIGH ALERT from 40,000 to more than 300,000 amid Russia threat
- GUCCI GRACE MUGABE Fake PhD trial to restart in September 2022
- ZIMBABWE'S OLDEST CHRISTIAN MISSION is 116-year old Inyathi Mission.
Bona wedded 2014 and she is still to have a baby.
She revealed this when offering marriage advice at recent wedding at FBC Sports Club in Harare.
“Marriage is a wonderful thing. Before you get married, people will say ‘ It’s tough in marriage but you have to be brave.
“When we got married, we only got to realise that when you love each other, you will enjoy each and every single day,” she said to the newlyweds.
According to Sunday Mail, her hubby Simba said the first two years of marriage are the most difficult. It’s the time when you will be learning each other.
“My wife and l once spent about half-a-day without speaking to each other because we were fed up with each other.” Source: Sunday Mail