- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Bona wedded 2014 and she is still to have a baby.
She revealed this when offering marriage advice at recent wedding at FBC Sports Club in Harare.
“Marriage is a wonderful thing. Before you get married, people will say ‘ It’s tough in marriage but you have to be brave.
“When we got married, we only got to realise that when you love each other, you will enjoy each and every single day,” she said to the newlyweds.
According to Sunday Mail, her hubby Simba said the first two years of marriage are the most difficult. It’s the time when you will be learning each other.
“My wife and l once spent about half-a-day without speaking to each other because we were fed up with each other.” Source: Sunday Mail