- 'A Zimbabwe prophet from Maphisa raped an 18-year-old teenager under the pretext of healing her and infected her with an STI '.
- A speeding Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) car overturned along Mazowe -Mvurwi and killed one passenger on Monday.
- A ZIMBABWEAN TRANSGENDER woman has successfully won her appeal at the South African High Court, stopping that country's immigration department from deporting her.
- EVIDENCE OF GRAIN MARKETING BOARD (GMB) maize subsidy abuse scam through allocation of grain to undeserving people who would divert it onto the black market and neighbouring countries as far as the Democratic Republic of Congo,
- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
Bona wedded 2014 and she is still to have a baby.
She revealed this when offering marriage advice at recent wedding at FBC Sports Club in Harare.
“Marriage is a wonderful thing. Before you get married, people will say ‘ It’s tough in marriage but you have to be brave.
“When we got married, we only got to realise that when you love each other, you will enjoy each and every single day,” she said to the newlyweds.
According to Sunday Mail, her hubby Simba said the first two years of marriage are the most difficult. It’s the time when you will be learning each other.
“My wife and l once spent about half-a-day without speaking to each other because we were fed up with each other.” Source: Sunday Mail