- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
An eight-year-old schoolboy has been awarded £3,500 in compensation after teachers wrongly assumed he was wearing a T-shirt in support of Isis.
The pupil came to class at a Tower Hamlets school wearing the top which read: “I want to be like Abu Bakr al-Siddique”, a much-loved and respected figure in Islam.
But staff reported him to social services who took him for formal questioning, concerned that his T-shirt referred to terror group leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
As the world’s most wanted man, the US State Department is offering $25 million for information that could lead to his capture or death.
Abu Bakr al-Siddique, born in Mecca in 573, was an honourable leader, businessman and close friend to Prophet Muhammad, and remains an important figure within Islam.
According to The Sun, the boy’s mother says social services had recorded a caution against the child, and said they had discussed de-radicalisation.
The boy, now aged 11, was left traumatised by the experience and is now reluctant to speak up in class, according to his family.
Tower Hamlets council in east London paid the £3,500 for a breach of the 1988 Human Rights Act.
A spokeswoman for the council said: “There is a confidentiality agreement in relation to this insurance settlement and we are unable to comment.” yahooINFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 206,513Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,313 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.Followed by 12,378 peopleManages Newzimbabwevision