- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
An eight-year-old schoolboy has been awarded £3,500 in compensation after teachers wrongly assumed he was wearing a T-shirt in support of Isis.
The pupil came to class at a Tower Hamlets school wearing the top which read: “I want to be like Abu Bakr al-Siddique”, a much-loved and respected figure in Islam.
But staff reported him to social services who took him for formal questioning, concerned that his T-shirt referred to terror group leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
As the world’s most wanted man, the US State Department is offering $25 million for information that could lead to his capture or death.
Abu Bakr al-Siddique, born in Mecca in 573, was an honourable leader, businessman and close friend to Prophet Muhammad, and remains an important figure within Islam.
According to The Sun, the boy’s mother says social services had recorded a caution against the child, and said they had discussed de-radicalisation.
The boy, now aged 11, was left traumatised by the experience and is now reluctant to speak up in class, according to his family.
Tower Hamlets council in east London paid the £3,500 for a breach of the 1988 Human Rights Act.
A spokeswoman for the council said: “There is a confidentiality agreement in relation to this insurance settlement and we are unable to comment.” yahooINFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 206,513Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,313 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.Followed by 12,378 peopleManages Newzimbabwevision