- President Emmerson Mnangagwa assures Tsvangirais family that Zimbabwe government will cover the R2 million health costs incurred by the late MDC leader, Morgan Tsvangirai
- Harare law firm Atherstone & Cook about his estate more than three times, apparently fearing that his beloved spouse would become a victim of property grabbing by his relatives.
- Funeral UPDATE: Tsvangirai's body flown in army chopper from One Commando barracks in Harare to Humanikwa Village, in Buhera for burial tomorrow
- MDC T SECRETARY GENERAL Douglas Mwonzora says MDC T will soon have an an extraordinary congress for the selection of a new MDC T leader and presidential candidate in preparation for 2018 general polls.
- The late MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai's mother, Lydia Zvaipa, was conspicuous by her absence at a memorial service for her son held at Mabelreign Methodist Fellowship Church in Harare yesterday, as tensions rose
BULAWAYO: A syndicate of a Professional hunter and two accomplices was arrested in possession of 23 elephant tusks weighing 117kgs.
A Bhejane Trust in collaboration with the Zimbabwe national Parks and Wildlife Management have arrested a syndicate in possession of 23 elephant and tusks weighing 117kgs.
The Bhejane Trust reported that in a bust in Bulawayo, initiated by the Bhejane Trust/National Parks Rescue partnership and working with the ZRP and Parks, a Professional hunter and two accomplices were arrested in possession of 23 tusks, weighing 117kg.
“The tusks apparently have false Zimbabwean numbers stamped on them. Investigations are continuing to establish the source of the ivory,” said the trust. Source – Byo24News