- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
BULAWAYO: A syndicate of a Professional hunter and two accomplices was arrested in possession of 23 elephant tusks weighing 117kgs.
A Bhejane Trust in collaboration with the Zimbabwe national Parks and Wildlife Management have arrested a syndicate in possession of 23 elephant and tusks weighing 117kgs.
The Bhejane Trust reported that in a bust in Bulawayo, initiated by the Bhejane Trust/National Parks Rescue partnership and working with the ZRP and Parks, a Professional hunter and two accomplices were arrested in possession of 23 tusks, weighing 117kg.
“The tusks apparently have false Zimbabwean numbers stamped on them. Investigations are continuing to establish the source of the ivory,” said the trust. Source – Byo24News