- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
Passengers, who were still struggling to come to grips with the ordeal, told Bulawayo24.com that the hijackers driving two VW Golf, one red and another navy blue in colour, impersonated police officers to try stop the bus. One of the cars overtaked the bus and stopped immediately in front of the bus, the other one blocked the bus at the back.
They said the robbers came out of their cars dressed in police attire, when they approached the bus, the brave Intercape bus driver started the bus and moved at a high speed, taking the Hammanskraal offramp after the Carousel Tollgate towards Rusternburg. Fortunately when the bus reached the tollgate on the Rusternburg road, there was a police vehicle. After seeing the police car, the driver started hooting loudly to alert the cops. By that time, the robbers were now closer to the bus, fortunately when they realised that there was police presence, they made quick u-turns and fled.
Reinforcement cops were called and the bus was then escorted to Park Station by a police escort, getting to Park station at around 7:45AM.
One passenger to Bulawayo24.com that they suspect that one man who had bought a ticked to Johannesburg but insisted on dropping off at Mussina is the prime suspect. Apparently after getting to Mussina, the man told the driver that he was no-longer going to Johannesburg and demanded his luggage but there was a mini-argument with the driver. After the man insisted, he was given all his belongings. Suspicion is that this man might have overhead some female passengers who were enroute to England bragging about their belongings and he alerted his colleagues in south Africa. by Ndou Paul