- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
Both Zimbabwe’s Vice presidents, are indisposed, and being treated by at South African hospitals while Zimbabwe;s health care system is virtually collapsing, no service delivery, health personel, nurses and doctors are underpaid and hospitals have no drugs and equipment.
Zimbabwe’s vice presidents escape the country’s poor medical facilities, along with senior government officials who frequently seek treatment abroad at taxpayers’ expense.
We know that President Mnangagwa and Vice President Mohadi prefer South African hospitals, while Chiwenga spent close to a month in 2018 being treated in India. More news to follow. Sibusiso NgwenyaINFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 206,700Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,313 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.Followed by 12,380 people