- 12 killed, 72 shot , 17 emergency life-saving operations , 12 MDC MPs arrested in last week's crippling strike, welcome to Zimbabwe!
- Five killed in accident along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning after the vehicle rolled and threw them 20 metres from the road.
- TWELVE MDC MPs ARRESTED as army and police continue crackdown on protesters
- ACTIVISTS call for five-day, shutdown protest beginning Monday. I say destroy the caucus ,or live with it till 2023, act now, dont back down!
- ZIMBABWE Congress of Trade Unions executives have gone into hiding for fear of reprisals by State security agents after last week's nationwide protests.
In 2016 Juma was first arrested but shockingly released from Avondale police custody when the then Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko stormed Avondale Police Station at night and ordered his release and the serious offence just dissappeared. The new dispensation under Mnangagwa is pushing a zero tolerance to corruption by giving deterrent sentences for corruption and criminal activitie. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 159,004
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,626 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,531 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,727 people – .By Sibusiso Ngwenya.