- CORONA VIRUS HYPOTHESIS BY Dr THOMAS COWAN, who says this may be history repeating itself and caused by 5G at the Health And Human Rights Summit in Tucson, Arizona
- BULAWAYO POLICE ARREST HUNDREDS of people who were queuing at TM Hyper to buy maize meal, a few hours after the police issued an order instructing people to vacate the CBD and follow the Lockdown regulations that seek to effect social distancing.
- JUDGEMENT that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T, reinforces Khupe's claim to MDC constitutional leadership and control of MDC finances, assets including, buildings, furniture, vehicles and documents, literally all MDC material as the acting president of the MDC at law.
- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
Just hours after an outspoken United States,gun rights activist had boasted online on facebook about how ‘jacked’ up her son was, to shoot a weapon, she was, shot and wounded by her 4 year old son.
The 4 year old who was sitting in the back, managed to reach out and pick up the 45 calibre handgun, fire and injure his mum, Jamie Gilt, the Florida woman, a prominent firearms advocate in the United States, after the bullet travelled through the back seat and his mum’s body and wounding her in the abdomen.
The outspoken gun rights activist was spotted driving erratically by a police officer who came to her aid and she is now in a stable condition in hospital.
To some, such an unfortunate incident is certainly, ‘Dark irony’, considering how prominent she is on social media with her pro gun views.
The police have said this was not a criminal act but rather an accidental shooting. There are public concerns about, whether or not the mother had safely secured and stored the gun in the back. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-aunews-The mother is a social media activist and frequently posts images and messages about firearms on her social media accounts. Source: Facebook/Jamie Gilt.