- HANGING TREEE: Where British settlers hung nine Ndebele warriors more than 100 years ago at the height of the Umvukela (Matabeleland uprisings) in 1896-7, along JMN Nkomo Street between Connaught Avenue and Masotsha Ndlovu Avenue, is a national monument as it symbolises both subjugation and resistance to colonialism by the Zimabwe’s citizens.
- 300 Cowdray Park opposition members mostly defectors from MDC-Alliance joined Zanu-PF during yesterday’s meeting
- Borrowdale road and Harare Drive traffic lights hit-and-run driver arrested after a recording of the incident went viral on social media.
- Financial institutions have grouped under the Bankers Association and resolved not to accept the state-issued 99-year farm leases.
- OPPOSITION party Zapu says it will this week write to Parliament seeking to recall its former members, who are now part of the ruling Zanu-PF.
The walls of Jericho fell. Saul the murderer was hit by lightening for him to repent. Zimbabweans are suffering on a daily basis for 40 years after the attainment of Independence from the Smith regime. Civil servants are slaves in their own country. They yonder to work on daily basis, toiling for nothing. Systematic destruction of our industry pauperised millions of the children of Zimbabwe.
Only 859 people, a greedy cartel out of the 15 million Zimbabweans are chewing the flesh of our nation. They starch millions of United States dollars into their offshore accounts & their homes. They have a privilege of hiring an aeroplane for $70 000(USA Dollars) per hour for joyrides when all of us can not afford one meal a day, when we can not afford to send our children to school, when we are paid salaries that can’t feed our families even for one week.
I refuse to be selfish. The suffering of our Nation’s masses is unsustainable. We can’t all remain silent. I am prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game. Even if the end game is to result in imprisonment or payment by my blood.
I know my comrades & leadership from the MDC family are with the suffering masses of our beloved nation & persuing the struggle from the same page, let me hasten to let the people of Zimbabwe know that I Job Wiwa Sikhala is offering myself to the Zimbabweans to be the sacrificial lamp of this struggle. I put my body on the Alter of freedom for Zimbabweans & will not tire until total freedom comes. These people never tire in looting. Vanhu vasingaguti kubira ruzhinji rweZimbabwe vakaitaseiko? 40 years of looting & plunder when the masses struggling to make ends meat. Suffering has an end and truly it shall come to an end.
Thank you Zimbabweans, thank you the world, thank you the MDC family, friends & my family. Zimbabwe shall be free. The dreams of millions of Zimbabweans won’t remain a mirage forever.
WE SHALL BE FREE ZIMBABWEANS.
Yours in the struggle & high spirits
Hon. Adv Job Wiwa SikhalaMDC National Vice Chairman
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 207,429Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,319 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,688 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,882 likes22,877 followers.Manages Newzimbabwevision