- UK BASED TELEVANGELIST Prophet Uebert Angel through the Uebert Angel Foundation made a donation to disadvantaged people,at Mai Musodzi HalI in Mbare Harare .
- Hundreds flock to beaches as the "Cummings effect" of Boris Johnson's senior adviser Dominic Cummings gathers momentum
- CHIWENGA SAYS THE LATE FORMER PRESIDENT MUGABE was a murderer but he died so people should not fear death.
- I SAID, PM JOHNSON, will go down swinging, now Douglas Ross, the Conservative MP for Moray, has resigned over Cummings refusal to apologise for breaching lockdown measures
- ZIMBABWE'S Former accountant, General Daniel Muchemwa died, on Sunday morning at Dandaro Hospital in Borrowdale, Harare and the family suspects foul play
Ntando Ngulube, 33, flew into a rage after finding Max Moyo in bed with Nomsa Mhlanga on Saturday night.
He allegedly armed himself with an axe and struck Moyo three times in the head.
Ngulube yesterday appeared before Bulawayo Magistrate Evelyn Mashavakure and was remanded in custody to June 9.
He was advised to apply for bail at the High Court.
Prosecuting, Nkathazo Dlodlo said Ngulube went to Moyo’s place of residence at night and found Mhlanga in bed with Moyo.
“Ngulube reached for an axe and struck Moyo in the head. Mhlanga fled the scene as the two wrestled each other,” he said.
Dlodlo said Ngulube took the axe which belonged to Moyo after using it in the attack and headed to his homestead.
Police found the axe in Ngulube’s possession.
He had allegedly previously confessed to village elders that he had used the axe to fatally assault someone and the confession led to his arrest.
Ngulube allegedly asked village elders to cleanse him of a spirit because he had committed murder. By Noleen Makhurane. source-chronicle