- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
- Henessy Dube (40) of Entumbane , fake Doctor for six months at Mpilo Hospital, allegedly masqueraded as a top (CIO) officer
- Born Rhodesian ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya ' a.k.a Nyamangara, totem Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean!
- 5 Rusape villagers Jonathan Elias (43), Michael Bhunu (47), and Ambrose Gogo (42) fatally assaulted boy (14 accused of stealing a hen .
- BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship
Ntando Ngulube, 33, flew into a rage after finding Max Moyo in bed with Nomsa Mhlanga on Saturday night.
He allegedly armed himself with an axe and struck Moyo three times in the head.
Ngulube yesterday appeared before Bulawayo Magistrate Evelyn Mashavakure and was remanded in custody to June 9.
He was advised to apply for bail at the High Court.
Prosecuting, Nkathazo Dlodlo said Ngulube went to Moyo’s place of residence at night and found Mhlanga in bed with Moyo.
“Ngulube reached for an axe and struck Moyo in the head. Mhlanga fled the scene as the two wrestled each other,” he said.
Dlodlo said Ngulube took the axe which belonged to Moyo after using it in the attack and headed to his homestead.
Police found the axe in Ngulube’s possession.
He had allegedly previously confessed to village elders that he had used the axe to fatally assault someone and the confession led to his arrest.
Ngulube allegedly asked village elders to cleanse him of a spirit because he had committed murder. By Noleen Makhurane. source-chronicle