- ZANU PF UK , GEARS UP FOR VISION 2030 diaspora promotion,..NONSENSE.. they havent even delivered the vision 2020 scam by Mugabe Zanu pf.
- LAXITY and corruption in Zimbabwe's criminal justice system allows scores of convicted people to walk scot-free despite having lost their appeals at the High Court.
- A 'Westgate, Harare man' , who lived in wooden, tin-roofed cabin and slept on a makeshift bed of metal sheet is jailed 16 years for raping a ZBC’s National FM radio show date.
- ZNA CAPTAIN SHELTON MAREWA remanded in custody at Concession District Hospital for armed robbery at Ocelia mine in Concession
- 'SALARY increases won't solve the current crisis except only serve to raise Zimbabwe's prices and inflation'-MDC treasurer-genl David Coltart.
NAIROBI. – The story of 27-year-old Tom Junior Mako marrying his two wives at the same ceremony has captivated Kenyans in the past few days. The businessman from from Kajiado County, south of the capital, Nairobi, married Elizabeth Simaloi, 25, and Joyce Tikoiyan, 23.
The two young women are students at a local university. There had been reports that the wedding took place in a church, which would make it unlawful.
“I want to clear the air. My wedding was customary and had nothing to do with the church. There are people posting misleading information on social media that my wedding was presided over by pastors,” Mako told the Star newspaper.
He said he chose to marry two wives because both of them loved him. He did not want to offend any of them.
“This is a message I’m sending to modern cheating husbands who pretend to love one woman and yet they have others on the side. I’m being sincere to my wives because I will not have any other reason to marry another woman. I believe the two will satisfy me.”
The two women told the Star they love their husband and were happy with the arrangement.
“He is our love, we chose to do what he wanted – the two of us are his wives,” Tikoiyan said. – BBC