- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
MAINTAIN PRESSURE , peacefully destabilise Zimbabwe by making it impossible for Mnangagwa’s militarised illegitimate ,oppressive Zanu pf regime to govern the nation. We cannot spend the next fife years until the 2023 general elections, mourning about oppressive authority. We have to act now and ensure that we take advantage of the momentum gained from International media , observers, media and diaspora attention. We are dealing with a ruthless oppressive Mnangagwa, who attempted to send an image of a Zimbabwe returning to Respect for the Rule of Law,….false!
The military, in Harare, Zimbabwe’s capital city, in front of the media , readily used brutal force and between July 2018 elections and last week, they shot and killed at least 12 people. This is inexcusable and there is no reason why Mnangagwa should claim to be investigating the issues. Bullets are easily traceable to the specific guns which fired them and the guns are traceable to the specific soldiers who had them,..what then are we investigating?
The problem with Zimbabwe is that, when the militarised Zanu pf regime, then with Minister Perrance Shiri as the commander of the murderous fifth Brigade and President Mnangagwa as the Minister of state security and Vice President Chiwenga as the commander of 1 Brigade in Bulawayo, the centre for all logistics and operations in gukurahundi raids across Matebelaland in the early 80s, butchered over 20,000 unarmed Ndebeles, people thought its not a big issue, now the same ruthless military are butchering Shonas in broad daylight, suddenly Zimbabwe now awakens to the reality before them, which is that removing Mugabe and replacing him with his clone Mnangagwa, the man behind the rise and success of Zanu pf since the early 60s, was a big mistake because now Mnangagwa’s militarised regime, does not care whether you are black, white, Shona or Ndebele,…you will die because they shoot to kill!
It is imperative that , Zimbabweans hold their ground, maintain peace, slow down all work, grind Zimbabwe to a halt, and attract international observation, shut down any International finance and support until the Rule of Law is restored, a care taker government is put in place and we see team work in rebuilding the Zimbabwe we all once knew. Wake up Zimbabwe,..sitting back is not beneficial to anyone, stand up and be counted, nothing to fear, either way you are dead, so better die fighting peacefully to remove the oppressive Mnangagwa, Zanu pf regime now! Discuss! By Sibusiso Ngwenya.