- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
Riding on the back of the horrific act of hatred in which 50 people were killed in a mass shooting attack in the US, is yet again, another evil act of murder in which a UK MP was shot and stabbed to death.
The Vote Leave and Remain campaigns in the EU referendum have been suspended on both sides after the Labour MP for Batley and Spen, Jo Cox (41), died after being shot and stabbed in her constituency.
The deceased Jo Cox, 41, was a mother of two, and the first female sitting UK MP, ever, to be killed. She is also the first MP to be killed since 1990.
Her attacker, a 52 year old man, reportedly connected to a South African right wing organisation, is said to have shouted, twice “put Britain first”
Her attacker allegedly, is reported to have calmly reloaded his weapon between shots and kicked the MP as she lay helplessly on the ground bleeding to death, then walked off, reportedly after stabbing a 77-year-old man who attempted to help.
. The culprit who was identified in the community as ‘ Tommy Mair’, was arrested in Market Street, near Birstall Library where MP Jo Cox had been conducting a constituency surgery. By Sibusiso Ngwenya