- CORONA VIRUS HYPOTHESIS BY Dr THOMAS COWAN, who says this may be history repeating itself and caused by 5G at the Health And Human Rights Summit in Tucson, Arizona
- BULAWAYO POLICE ARREST HUNDREDS of people who were queuing at TM Hyper to buy maize meal, a few hours after the police issued an order instructing people to vacate the CBD and follow the Lockdown regulations that seek to effect social distancing.
- JUDGEMENT that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T, reinforces Khupe's claim to MDC constitutional leadership and control of MDC finances, assets including, buildings, furniture, vehicles and documents, literally all MDC material as the acting president of the MDC at law.
- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
“I resorted to bestiality to quench my sexual appetite because I don’t have a girlfriend,” said Munyaradzi Chidhani, 24, drawing guffaws from the gallery.
Mwenezi resident Magistrate Honest Musiiwa convicted Chidhani of Magodhonge Village under Chief Chitanga, on his own plea of guilty to bestiality.
He sentenced him to 12 months in jail for the offence and suspended four months for five years on condition of good behaviour.
The magistrate commuted the remaining eight months to 280 hours of community service.
Prosecuting, Willard Chasi said early this month, Chidhani found a female donkey grazing in a field and took it for a wife.
“On November, 8, Chidhani who was alone found a female donkey in the fields. He tied a rope around its neck before tying it to a mopani tree nearby,” said Chasi.
The court heard that Chidhani became intimate with the animal.
A villager, Benjamin Sendeke, who was checking a boundary fence on his plot found Chidhani in the act.
“Chidhani attempted to run away after realising that Sendeke had seen him.
“Sendeke gave chase, caught him and took him to the owner of the donkey, Tsungirirai Nyoni,” he said.
Nyoni took Chidhani to the police leading to his arrest.
The rope he used to tie the donkey together with a stone he was standing on to reach the animal’s back were available in court as exhibits. Source: chronicle