- UN’s SPECIAL RAPPORTEUR ON RACISM described the 'structural socio-economic exclusion' of racial and ethnic minorities in the UK as 'striking', -
- Air zim to reroute, Bulawayo and Victoria Falls flightsto Harare Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport and create Regional hub (centralised/ harare monopoly)
- KHUPHE DEFRAUDS Agriculture College of US$560
- 15 JUNE 1919, one hundred years ago, Captain John Alcock and pilot Aurthur Whitten Brown flew across the Atlantic, the frst Nonstop Transatlantic Flight
- "I know of a certain lady called Stop It who owns 16 farms."-President Mnangagwa refering to Grace Mugabe on radio
Civil society leaders who include Mr Rashid Mahiya, the chairperson of Crisis in Zimbabwe Coalition, Mr Thabani Moyo, the director of Media Institute of Southern Africa, MDC Alliance MP for Harare North Joana Mamombe, Calvin Kobiri of Zimbabwe Doctors for Human Rights and director of Combined Harare Residents Association Mr Mfundo Mlilo among others are being hosted in the neighbouring country by Amnesty International, an anti-Government entity.
Others who fled the arrests include Tineyi Mukwena of Abameli Lawyers for Human Rights Network, Conrad Munyaradzi who is the advocacy and communications manager at HelpAge Zimbabwe, Tendai Chabvuta formerly with the Zimbabwe Human Rights Forum and Pride Mukono of Generational Consensus.
“The fugitives are hiding in South Africa and are now begging their foreign handlers for funding to escalate protests in the country following the first wave of protests that left a trail of destruction,” said the source.
MDC Alliance activists, among them Councillor Godfrey Kurauone of Masvingo City Council, co-ordinated and participated in the protests. They are reportedly hiding in Melville, Johannesburg. Five of the activists are from Bulawayo and are on the police wanted list for co-ordinating WhatsApp groups and inciting people to protest.