- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
‘ZIMBABWE’S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime’
Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
ABOUT 28 victims of torture by State security agents were on Monday morning arrested from a safe house in Harare from where they were receiving treatment and are today expected to appear in court for public violence.
According to the victims’ lawyer Kudzayi Kadzere from the Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights (ZLHR), the victims were accused of setting alight a Zupco bus that was burnt near the Whitehouse area during last week’s demonstrations.
However, Kadzere said the seriously injured victims still needed medical care.
Police reportedly busted the safe house with a search warrant, purportedly looking for senior MDC officials.
“They have been charged with public violence and they are going to appear in court tomorrow (Wednesday). They are being charged with public violence that took place near Whitehouse, where the Zupco bus was burnt along the Bulawayo Road,” Kadzere said.
“They were arrested while receiving treatment at a house in Hatfield, which is a safe place where they were seen by the doctors. They were raided in the night, around midnight. They are seriously injured, but they were put in cells.
“Some of them need continuous care from the doctors and for them to be removed from treatment to police cells is absolutely ridiculous.”
According to NewsDay sources, the victims were battered in Kuwadzana Phase 3 on Sunday on accusations that they participated in the recent protests. newsday
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/zimbabwes-academic-certificates-now-for-bond-notes-and-toilet-paper-under-militarised-mnangagwa-zanu-pf-regime-wake-up-zimbabwe-sibusiso-ngwenya/
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 163,054
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,870 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,742 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,822 likes
Followed by 12,141 people – Sibusiso Ngwenya.