- THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN FORMER CELEBRITY COUPLE Tytan Skhokho and Olinda Chapel eascalated yesterday in a public spat that left social media in meltdown.
- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
- A POTENTIALLY HABITABLE EXOPLANET, K2-18b , MORE THAN DOUBLE THE size of Earth, which 'could be habitable' has just been identified.
- 'MDC-Alliance terror activist arrested in UK over a December 2019 video encouraging people to burn down service stations and businesses in Harare that he released.'
MNANGAGWA’S ZANU PF, PANICS AND moves MDC Dep Nat Chair Sikhala’s initial court appearance to Masvingo at 2 PM on Wednesday.
The militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime has moved the MDC Deputy National Chairperson Job Sikhala’s initial court appearance has been moved to Masvingo at 2 PM on Wednesday. Prosecutors claim that Sikhala’s threats to overthrow President Emmerson Mnangagwa were issued in Bikita, which gives Masvingo courts jurisdiction over the matter.
Job Sikhala stands accused of plotting to subvert a constitutionally elected government through calling for the over throw of Zimbabwe’s president Emmerson Mnangagwa before 2023, a crime that attracts up to 20 years imprisonment if convicted.
www.newzimbabwevision.com says that these are clear signs of panic by the regime, now in fear of the disgruntled Zimbabwe public turning up in court in Harare, in support o the MDC National Chairperson Job Sikhala. The government is trying to pacify the volatile Harare public, and stop this degenerating into another brutal multiple murders scene as the trigger happy Zimbabwe military (ZNA) disperse protesters in full view of the international media. It is obvious this will be a further escalation of sanctions by the Western world upon the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime.
At present, we are aware that the MDC Youth Secretary General Gift Siziba has been summoned by Harare police over statements he uttered at a public gathering where he allegedly threatened to go after President Emmerson Mnangagwa. Sibusiso Ngwenya
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/mnangagwas-zanu-pf-panics-and-moves-mdc-dep-nat-chair-sikhalas-initial-court-appearance-to-masvingo-at-2-pm-on-wednesday/
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 206,372Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,224 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers