- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
President Robert Mugabe will not die anytime soon as God will not “take him” until people in Zanu PF are organised, State Security minister Kembo Mohadi has declared.
He said if Mugabe, 91 dies now, his successors in Zanu PF ‘will sell this country back to the whites’.
Mohadi, made the remarks after he castigated some ruling party members for fanning factionalism through jostling for top positions.
He was the guest speaker at the Zanu PF Midlands provincial co-ordinating committee meeting at the weekend.
Zanu PF is battling factionalism.
“There are some today, who are saying (to Mugabe) accept old age and we want to take over,” he said.
“But can you manage? He (Mugabe) will remain there until you are straight and God will not take him because most of you will sell this country back to the whites.”
He said Mugabe was full of experience and wisdom, which could not be matched by anyone in the party.
“Our leader (Mugabe) has the people at heart and he is one of the poorest leaders in the world because he doesn’t worship material gains like some of you,” Mohadi fumed.