- The militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime will prioritise the more important Zanu pf Cabinet ministers for covid vaccine
- EU THREATENS TO BLOCK EXPORTS OF the Belgian-made Pfizer jabs amid a row with UK-based AstraZeneca.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA to preside over a triple Zanu pf burial at Thieves a.ka Heroes Acre on Wednesday,
- THE UK NO LONGER HAS THE WORST coronavirus death rate in the world, figures have revealed.
- BULAWAYO ROADS ARE FULL OF POTHOLES, AND Zimbabwe United Passenger Company (Zupco) buses have abandoned several routes despite being the sole public transporter.
President Robert Mugabe has failed to evoke any meaningful human rights reforms and instead unleashed a reign of terror on those who dared question his misrule, a Human Rights Watch (HRW) report has shown.
The hard-hitting report chronicled several human rights abuses which were perpetrated towards the end of 2014 right through the preceding year. It noted that there was no progress towards justice for past human rights violations and political violence.
The HRW also accused Mugabe of consolidating his grip on power by kicking out “reformist” former Vice-President Joice Mujuru.
“She was replaced with two co-Vice-Presidents [Emmerson Mnangagwa and Phelekezela Mphoko]. Both are implicated in serious past human rights abuses,” part of the report read. By Phyllis Mbanje. source-newsday