- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
Patrick Zhuwao President Robert Mugabe’s nephew, has said he is not part of a Zanu-PF faction known as Generation 40 (G40).
Zhuwao, the Youth Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment minister, has been linked with the group that also boasts of, in its ranks, First Lady Grace Mugabe, Vice-President Phelekezela Mphoko, Zanu-PF national commissar Saviour Kasukuwere and Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo.
Zhuwao said he was dissociating himself from the G40 faction in response to calls by Zanu-PF women’s league secretary for finance Sarah Mahoka for Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa to act against people “who purport to act on his behalf”. Source: newsday