- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
Patrick Zhuwao President Robert Mugabe’s nephew, has said he is not part of a Zanu-PF faction known as Generation 40 (G40).
Zhuwao, the Youth Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment minister, has been linked with the group that also boasts of, in its ranks, First Lady Grace Mugabe, Vice-President Phelekezela Mphoko, Zanu-PF national commissar Saviour Kasukuwere and Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo.
Zhuwao said he was dissociating himself from the G40 faction in response to calls by Zanu-PF women’s league secretary for finance Sarah Mahoka for Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa to act against people “who purport to act on his behalf”. Source: newsday