- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Patrick Zhuwao President Robert Mugabe’s nephew, has said he is not part of a Zanu-PF faction known as Generation 40 (G40).
Zhuwao, the Youth Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment minister, has been linked with the group that also boasts of, in its ranks, First Lady Grace Mugabe, Vice-President Phelekezela Mphoko, Zanu-PF national commissar Saviour Kasukuwere and Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo.
Zhuwao said he was dissociating himself from the G40 faction in response to calls by Zanu-PF women’s league secretary for finance Sarah Mahoka for Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa to act against people “who purport to act on his behalf”. Source: newsday