- CORONA VIRUS HYPOTHESIS BY Dr THOMAS COWAN, who says this may be history repeating itself and caused by 5G at the Health And Human Rights Summit in Tucson, Arizona
- BULAWAYO POLICE ARREST HUNDREDS of people who were queuing at TM Hyper to buy maize meal, a few hours after the police issued an order instructing people to vacate the CBD and follow the Lockdown regulations that seek to effect social distancing.
- JUDGEMENT that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T, reinforces Khupe's claim to MDC constitutional leadership and control of MDC finances, assets including, buildings, furniture, vehicles and documents, literally all MDC material as the acting president of the MDC at law.
- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
Mugabe said, “I am there at the mercy of the people. If the people say go, I go; the party, I go. But if the people say we still want you, I stay. Let’s get organised, let us not bother ourselves with succession and things like that.”
His ruling Zanu-PF party is currently battling factionalism as warring formations angle to take control of the party and subsequently government in the case of the 92-year-old stepping aside. Political commentator Brilliant Mhlanga opined that Mugabe was simply bluffing and has no desire to leave office.
Mugabe has in the past complained that war veterans want him to step down before the end of his term. Source: The Standard