- Prophet Makandiwa warns Mnangagwa of an inevitable foreign military intervention
- 'CHAMISA, YOU FAIL TO REPAINT HARVEST HOUSE, replace broken windows yet fantasize about rebuilding Zimbabwe! What errant nonsense is that?' MDC-T VP Gutu.
- 'Mnangagwa has warned his nephew 'Queen Bee' Tagwirei, against withholding Command Agriculture fuel'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 34 FEAR-Psalm 56:3 'When I am afraid, I put my trust in you'.
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC-T Alliance principal Tendai Biti has this morning been convicted of contravening the Electoral Act, by magistrate Ms Gloria Takundwa
Five people perished in a fatal accident involving a bus and a quantum in Musina, South Africa on Saturday morning. Several passengers sustained injuries.
The accident happened on the N1 North near the Beitbridge border post outside Musina.
South Africa Traffic spokesperson Matome Tauyatswala said, “It is suspected that a taxi made an illegal u-turn on the N1 North and crashed head-on with the bus in the early hours of this morning.”
Tauyatswala said both the cross border vehicles were traveling from Gauteng to the border crossing. “This is a case of possible reckless driving or fatigue.”
“Our traffic officials, EMS and police are on the scene. Motorists driving in the area, should not stop to look at the scene, but give officials space to do their job.”
More To follow….
Source – Byo24News