- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
Five people perished in a fatal accident involving a bus and a quantum in Musina, South Africa on Saturday morning. Several passengers sustained injuries.
The accident happened on the N1 North near the Beitbridge border post outside Musina.
South Africa Traffic spokesperson Matome Tauyatswala said, “It is suspected that a taxi made an illegal u-turn on the N1 North and crashed head-on with the bus in the early hours of this morning.”
Tauyatswala said both the cross border vehicles were traveling from Gauteng to the border crossing. “This is a case of possible reckless driving or fatigue.”
“Our traffic officials, EMS and police are on the scene. Motorists driving in the area, should not stop to look at the scene, but give officials space to do their job.”
More To follow….
Source – Byo24News