- Destroy the caucus , make no regrets, pull no punches, floor them now or shut up and live with it till 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'HERO TO ZERO' VP Chiwenga's Minister of State Security Owen Mudha Ncube reportedly opens up internet access save for specified social media applications.
- ZIMBABWE SHUTS DOWN INTERNET TO SILENCE Deadly Protest by Zimbabweans Over the Economic Crisis.
- Mthwakazi Republic Party Bulawayo Sec Henry Dube shot right, in front of his children at home by state security
- NO PLACE TO HIDE, from the ruthless, police' as outnumbered protesters are rounded up everywhere
National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) of South Africa issues a warrant of arrest for Zimbabwe’s former first lady, motormouth Grace Mugabe for assaulting SA model Gabriella Engels in Johannesburg in 2017.
The AfriForum CEO Kallie Kriel reportedly has said that that a warrant of arrest has been issued for Grace Mugabe by the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) of South Africa over the assault of South African model Gabriella Engels at a hotel in Johannesburg in 2017. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya