- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
President Mnangagwa was reportedly Gogo Rushwaya’s brother.The funeral wake was attended by the all powerful delegation of Secretary for Defence and War Veterans Affairs Mr Martin Rushwaya, Vice Presidents Constantino Chiwenga and Kembo Mohadi, President Mnangagwa and Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet Dr Misheck Sibanda, service chiefs and other high-ranking Government officials, because Gogo Mary Rushwaya (72) was mother to Secretary for Defence and War Veterans Affairs Mr Martin Rushwaya.
Ms Henrietta Rushwaya paid tribute to her aunt Gogo Rushwaya, saying she was a woman of valour and a pillar of strength for the family.
Today a memorial service for Gogo Rushwaya will be held at 10am at One Commando Barracks before the body is taken to the family plot in Hurban Park, Gweru.
The body will lie in State at the plot and on Sunday the body will be returned to Harare, where it will lie in state ahead of the burial on Monday at Glen Forest.
Mourners are gathered at Number 4 Glen Lorne Drive, in Glen Lorne. HeraldZanu PF has always been a family business. Remember Norton MP Temba Mliswa is President Mnangagwa’s nephew and interestingly enough Didymus Mutasa’s nephew,..you do the maths!
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/president-mnangagwa-mourns-his-sister-gogo-rushwaya-72/
photo-President Mnangagwa consoles the Rushwaya family following the death of Gogo Mary Rushwaya, mother to Secretary for Defence and War Veterans Affairs Mr Martin Rushwaya in Glen Lorne last night. Looking on are Vice Presidents Constantino Chiwenga and Kembo Mohadi and Mr Martin Rushwaya. — (Picture by John Manzongo)