- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
Suspended Chitungwiza deputy mayor Jabulani Mtunzi has appeared in court for allegedly inciting protestors who destroyed several buildings around the town.
Mtunzi pleaded not guilty to inciting public violence when he appeared before Chitungwiza resident magistrate Mr Nyasha Vitorini today.
More to follow…herald