- FULL TEXT: CIO MINISTER OWEN NCUBE fires warning shots at MDC, saying the opposition MDC is smuggling guns into Zimbabwe and training violent militias to overthrow the government.
- AFTER THE LAWLESS BREACH OF LAW, WHERE ZANU PF FORCIBLY GRABBED FARMS 20 YEARS AGO, here is a full statement by MDC youths occupying Harvest House MDC head quarters in the same lawless manner.
- Coronavirus: UK schools, colleges and nurseries to close from Friday until further notice,
- THE process of exhumation and reburials of the over 20,000 Gukurahundi Genocide graves is illegal, in violation of sections 110 and 111 of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act, which criminalises interference with graves and human remains and is no different from tampering with evidence in a crime. The perpetrators of the inhumane gukurahundi genocide must face justice for their crimes against humanity! Sibusiso Ngwenya
- 'NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE ZIMBABWEANS but themselves', says Simba Makoni (SAM) who is regarded as one of the best ministers to preside over Zimbabwe's Treasury.
BY THE the time you read this piece, the Parliament of Zimbabwe would have passed the Labour (Amendment) Bill, 2015. It seeks to solve a labour problem for which many blame either the Supreme Court or overzealous employers said to have unscrupulously taken advantage of the Supreme Court ruling on notice termination of employment to engage in mass dismissals of employees without compensation. I have read gloatingly provocative postings online by Zanu PF mandarins calling…Read More