- ZANU PF CANDIDATES LIST FOR Bulawayo, Matabeleland South, Matabeleland North, Midlands, and Masvingo.
- NEWSFLASH: 'MDC T AND ZANU PF have refused to commit to gender equality and 50-50 representation' OpenParly
- ROME THE ITALIAN CAPITAL, CELEBRATES ITS 2,770th BIRTHDAY ON 21 APRIL, with events lasting until Sunday 23 April
- BREAKING NEWS: ZIMBABWE'S FORMER POLICE commissioner-general Augustine Chihuri discovered at his wife's family home in Malawi
- MDC-T SECRETARY GENERAL DOUGLAS MWONZORA'S daughter ditches Chamisa faction for Thokozani Khuphe faction.
BY THE the time you read this piece, the Parliament of Zimbabwe would have passed the Labour (Amendment) Bill, 2015. It seeks to solve a labour problem for which many blame either the Supreme Court or overzealous employers said to have unscrupulously taken advantage of the Supreme Court ruling on notice termination of employment to engage in mass dismissals of employees without compensation. I have read gloatingly provocative postings online by Zanu PF mandarins calling…Read More