- 'Prostate cancer sufferer South African music legend Hugh Masekela (78) has died'.
- Parliament Committee told Energy Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) was prejudiced through 'irregular Chivayo payments' of over US$7 million, not US$5 million as originally reported .
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa has fired principal director of State residences, Innocent Dzapasi Tizora, as more heads are set to roll within his office in the continued purge of deposed former president Mugabe's aides
- Over 11 000 faulty prepaid meters were imported by Zesa after failing to certify the gadgets during manufacturing before shipment
- The Zaka East Member of Parliament reportedly was found lying dead on his sofa this morning at his rural home in Chiromo village after complaining about his high blood pressure.
BY THE the time you read this piece, the Parliament of Zimbabwe would have passed the Labour (Amendment) Bill, 2015. It seeks to solve a labour problem for which many blame either the Supreme Court or overzealous employers said to have unscrupulously taken advantage of the Supreme Court ruling on notice termination of employment to engage in mass dismissals of employees without compensation. I have read gloatingly provocative postings online by Zanu PF mandarins calling…Read More