- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
In a challenge to Obama’s intervention in the Brexit campaign, the London Mayor, Boris Johnson, a Conservative party Member of Parliarment has come under fire for reportedly suggesting that the US President Barrack Obama’s, part Kenyan heritage may influence his ancestral ‘dislike’ for Britain. Boris Johnson’s view is widely seen as controversial and racist.This has also led to some saying that, he is not Prime ministerial material because of his controversial views. President…Read More