- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
Government kick-starts farming season preps Inline Academy march on The Government has made provisions for adequate alternative transport for commuters and assured transport operators and businesspeople that the police have been heavily deployed countrywide to provide them with adequate security, as fifth columnists continue meddling in the country’s internalaffairs by sponsoring violent protests. Addressing journalists yesterday, Home Affairs Minister Dr Ignatius Chombo said it had come to Government’s attention that the western-sponsored regime change agenda…Read More