- Coronavirus: UK schools, colleges and nurseries to close from Friday until further notice,
- THE process of exhumation and reburials of the over 20,000 Gukurahundi Genocide graves is illegal, in violation of sections 110 and 111 of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act, which criminalises interference with graves and human remains and is no different from tampering with evidence in a crime. The perpetrators of the inhumane gukurahundi genocide must face justice for their crimes against humanity! Sibusiso Ngwenya
- 'NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE ZIMBABWEANS but themselves', says Simba Makoni (SAM) who is regarded as one of the best ministers to preside over Zimbabwe's Treasury.
- ZIMBABWE'S TOXIC POLITICS AND INTOLERANT POLITICAL climate led to over 60 youths Chamisa aligned youths on Sunday night besieging and grabbing control of Harvest House now rechristened Morgan Richard Tsvangirai (MRT) House in central Harare,
- UNITED STATES CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES REACH 7,099,967 just days after reaching the 200,000 deaths mark.
Government kick-starts farming season preps Inline Academy march on The Government has made provisions for adequate alternative transport for commuters and assured transport operators and businesspeople that the police have been heavily deployed countrywide to provide them with adequate security, as fifth columnists continue meddling in the country’s internalaffairs by sponsoring violent protests. Addressing journalists yesterday, Home Affairs Minister Dr Ignatius Chombo said it had come to Government’s attention that the western-sponsored regime change agenda…Read More