- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
THE Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education will investigate cases of schools that are reportedly resisting a directive to teach pupils to recite the National Schools Pledge, an official has said. Permanent Secretary in the Ministry Dr Sylvia Utete-Masango on Friday said although no official reports had been made, it had learnt through the media that some schools were not reciting the pledge. Sunday News reported that some church, trust and private schools around…Read More