- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
A NYAMANDLOVU farmer is battling for life at Mpilo Central Hospital while two cops and officials from the Deputy Sheriff’s Office have also been hospitalised after nine illegal settlers allegedly set upon them with axes, logs and stones. The squatters, a court heard, were protesting over the execution of an eviction order issued by the High Court for them to leave Mr Luke Siziba’s farm. Prosecutors said the squatters barricaded a road by standing…Read More