- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
A 32-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested for allegedly kidnapping a girl (4) after luring her with jiggies. She was rescued by suspicious residents after the two had travelled for about five kilometres from her home. Shepherd Mutsvenguri of Nkulumane 5, Bulawayo appeared before Western Commonage magistrate Ms Tancy Dube charged with kidnapping. He pleaded not guilty and was remanded to October 5 for trial. Mutsvenguri claimed that the minor just followed him…Read More