- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
FINANCE minister Patrick Chinamasa continues to take brick-bats from Zimbabweans across the political divide with respected former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe governor Kombo Moyana the latest high-profile person to tell the government it is lost. Chinamasa almost blew his top during a heated public discussion organised by the Southern African Political and Economic Series (Sapes) Trust on Thursday, where economists argued against the re-introduction of the country’s comatose currency. Moyana, Zimbabwe’s first black head of…Read More