- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
FINANCE minister Patrick Chinamasa continues to take brick-bats from Zimbabweans across the political divide with respected former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe governor Kombo Moyana the latest high-profile person to tell the government it is lost. Chinamasa almost blew his top during a heated public discussion organised by the Southern African Political and Economic Series (Sapes) Trust on Thursday, where economists argued against the re-introduction of the country’s comatose currency. Moyana, Zimbabwe’s first black head of…Read More