- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
African leadership is typically a people’s nightmare as leaders come into offices with promises of change for the better for the grass roots person yet as soon as they are comfortably in office they seek ways of consolidating their power. This can be through subtle means but more prevalent across Africa is the control of media, use of partisan police, millitary, and security forces who ruthlessly cut down all dissenting voices. It usually takes time…Read More