- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
- FERRY DISASTER: OVER 200 PEOPLE FEARED DEAD on Lake Victoria in Tanzania after the boat capsized and began to sink and many are feared trapped in the hull..
African leadership is typically a people’s nightmare as leaders come into offices with promises of change for the better for the grass roots person yet as soon as they are comfortably in office they seek ways of consolidating their power. This can be through subtle means but more prevalent across Africa is the control of media, use of partisan police, millitary, and security forces who ruthlessly cut down all dissenting voices. It usually takes time…Read More