- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
U.S. authorities are investigating whether a multi-billion-dollar American firm knew that part of its $150 million investment in a small African miner would wind up in the hands of President Robert Mugabe’s government. Global alternative asset management firm, Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC, invested $150 million in Central African Mining & Exploration Company, or Camec, in 2008. $100 million of the cash was then handed to the Mugabe regime through Billy Rautenbach, a Zimbabwean businessman…Read More