- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
U.S. authorities are investigating whether a multi-billion-dollar American firm knew that part of its $150 million investment in a small African miner would wind up in the hands of President Robert Mugabe’s government. Global alternative asset management firm, Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC, invested $150 million in Central African Mining & Exploration Company, or Camec, in 2008. $100 million of the cash was then handed to the Mugabe regime through Billy Rautenbach, a Zimbabwean businessman…Read More