- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
FORMER national healing minister Moses-Mzila Ndlovu has described Emmerson Mnangagwa as a “filthy, shameless and brainless coward” after the vice president suggested the late Joshua Nkomo was a sell-out. Mnangagwa recently told the New African magazine that Rhodesian Prime Minister Ian Smith said the reason why Mugabe won the 1980 elections was because he was closer to the general public while his nemesis Nkomo was partly representing white interests. “In 1980, just after the elections…Read More