- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
FORMER national healing minister Moses-Mzila Ndlovu has described Emmerson Mnangagwa as a “filthy, shameless and brainless coward” after the vice president suggested the late Joshua Nkomo was a sell-out. Mnangagwa recently told the New African magazine that Rhodesian Prime Minister Ian Smith said the reason why Mugabe won the 1980 elections was because he was closer to the general public while his nemesis Nkomo was partly representing white interests. “In 1980, just after the elections…Read More