- ZIMBABWE'S COVID-19 DEATH TOLL HAS GONE UP to 1 103 after 28 more people succumbed to the virus in the last 24 hours.
- A BULAWAYO TRENANCE MAN Craig Walters (43) assaulted his wife Merilyn Walters (38) with stones and booted feet in a bushy area over an undisclosed misunderstanding leading to her death.
- The militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime will prioritise the more important Zanu pf Cabinet ministers for covid vaccine
- EU THREATENS TO BLOCK EXPORTS OF the Belgian-made Pfizer jabs amid a row with UK-based AstraZeneca.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA to preside over a triple Zanu pf burial at Thieves a.ka Heroes Acre on Wednesday,
FORMER national healing minister Moses-Mzila Ndlovu has described Emmerson Mnangagwa as a “filthy, shameless and brainless coward” after the vice president suggested the late Joshua Nkomo was a sell-out. Mnangagwa recently told the New African magazine that Rhodesian Prime Minister Ian Smith said the reason why Mugabe won the 1980 elections was because he was closer to the general public while his nemesis Nkomo was partly representing white interests. “In 1980, just after the elections…Read More