- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
FORMER national healing minister Moses-Mzila Ndlovu has described Emmerson Mnangagwa as a “filthy, shameless and brainless coward” after the vice president suggested the late Joshua Nkomo was a sell-out. Mnangagwa recently told the New African magazine that Rhodesian Prime Minister Ian Smith said the reason why Mugabe won the 1980 elections was because he was closer to the general public while his nemesis Nkomo was partly representing white interests. “In 1980, just after the elections…Read More