- POLICE STILL SEARCHING FOR NJUBE High School science teacher Brian Mutsiba who allegedly incited 153 pupils pupils to demonstrate in Njube suburb and protest against teachers abandonment of lessons due to poor salaries and increase in fees last Monday, is still on the run.
- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
JONATHAN MOYO went on twitter with a daring challenge to Zimbabwe’s Army brass to account for the missing US $15 billion which is unaccounted for at Chiadzwa diamond mines which werr militarised and plundered by President Robert Mugabe’s Zanu pf. To the ‘Discerning eye, newzimbabwevision,its all nonsense! why should Jonathan Moyo threaten to expose anyone. He is indirectly admitting conspiring to defraud Chiadzwa with the military because it appears from his utterances that he knows…Read More